We are on the lookout for staff fulfilling the following criteria:
- (near-)native competence in Luxemburgish;
- B.A. degree (or higher) in Luxemburgish, Comparative Literary Studies (or equivalent);
- experience in coaching adult learners;
- spruce and poised manner.
Additional assets consist of:
- knowledge of other languages, particularly French, German and English;
- interest in adult education, pedagogy, and marketing.
Initially, please send motivation letter and CV only to email@example.com
We will get in touch with suitable candidates to arrange for a first meeting.
Your remuneration will be competitive and aligned with experience.