Who says you cannot have a laugh sometimes?
This course goes out to learners who would like to use Luxembourgish in a day-to-day context and/or acquire the Luxembourgish citizenship.
The National Institute for Languages (INL) organises the Luxembourgish oral exam (“Sproochentest Lëtzebuergesch”) taken as part of the process to acquire Luxembourgish nationality.
The exam consists of:
• a spoken test (A2 level);
• a listening test (B1 level).
People who have resided in Luxembourg for at least 20 years, and for a period of 12 consecutive months immediately prior to their application, may acquire Luxembourgish nationality by way of option declaration. However, they must prove that they have attended a Luxembourgish language course. This course, which lasts 24 hours, aims to offer an introduction to speaking and listening skills.
Upon request to the Ministry of Justice and subject to certain conditions, applicants for Luxembourgish nationality may be refunded the registration fees for:
• the Luxembourgish language test (“Sproochentest”);
• the Luxembourgish language courses, organised by a provider whose curriculum has been approved by the Ministry of National Education.
Our language courses designed to acquire the Luxembourgish nationality within the frame of the law passed on March 8, 2017 have been officially acknowledged by the Ministère de l’Education nationale, de l’Enfance et de la Jeunesse (reference: SFA/AGRF/22).
A 1.1 to B 2.2
Number of slots (60mins each):
Number of participants:
according to your preference, e.g. twice per week, 60 or 90mins
on your premises (single learners may choose Skype© / WhatsApp©)
- course fee and 17% VAT
- administration fee and travel expenses
- assessment audit in order to identify learners’ level (if applicable)
- 22 contact hours: 20hrs of coaching + testing + test feedback
- all materials
- certificates and follow-up
Also available as a three-day compact course, to take place either during the week or on Saturdays.